Friday, November 18, 2016

11/18 update

Well today went surprisingly well. Started off with an early morning meeting. After that I got to spend pretty much the entire day with my team, helping them with issues and strategizing additional initiatives I want to roll out. I wasn't able to get much taken care of in the way of productivity but I think some days are just going to be like that: sacrifice a little productivity for some quality time with my team and honestly I think that's more important than marking something else off my "to-do" list. At the end of the day (Fuck I hate that cliche), what matters the most is investing time and knowledge in my team. Thankfully nothing negative to report which I couldn't me more thrilled about. I sure hope this trend continues.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment